We invite you to submit your best CAA-related research for presentation at the 7th CAA Conference, which will take place October 1 – October 3, 2020 at the Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity, Banff Alberta, Canada. This is the premiere meeting for the cerebral amyloid angiopathy field, bringing together leading laboratory scientists, patient-based investigators, clinicians, and representatives of the biopharmaceutical industry from around the world.
The submission deadline is June 26th, 2020.
We encourage both laboratory-based (preclinical) and patient-based (clinical) research abstracts.
Abstracts accepted for the conference will be designated for presentation as oral platform talks or poster presentations.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the conference website icaaconference.org by using the email account: email@example.com ONLY. Abstract sent by fax or e-mail will not be accepted. Please note that only PDF files can be uploaded!
- All abstracts should be written in English.
- It is the responsibility of the presenting author and the submitter to review the submission status & information and correct them. Submitters are responsible for any typo error in the abstract.
- The presenting author’s name should be underlined.
- The abstract should be limited to;
- 400 words (text only), or
- 300 words and up to 2 images or tables
- An acknowledgement of the receipt of the abstract submission will be sent automatically to the submitter by e-mail upon the on-line submission.
Contact for Abstract
For any inquiries regarding the abstract submissions, please contact the Conference Secretariat.